FC Edmonton are proud members and partners of the City of Edmonton and we appreciate opportunities to show our dedication and commitment to a city that have given us so much.
APPEARANCE REQUEST GUIDELINES
We have established and developed guidelines to ensure that FC Edmonton can be as organized as possible when it comes to appearances, and make sure that we are providing great opportunities for our fans, partners, coaches, players and our executives. If you would like to request for a player or coach appearance for one of your events, please follow the guidelines below.
- An official letter of intent must be submitted for your appearance request
- Requests must be received at least four (4) weeks prior to the event
- All request submitted will be reviewed by our Events Team and our Coaching Team. A representative of the club will get back to you once your request has been approved or declined and what reason
- Once approved, our Events & Promotions Team will be in touch to review details and logistics
- Depending on your event - a member from the FC Edmonton Front Office Staff will accompany each appearance unless otherwise specified
- Player & coach appearances during the regular season are restricted to a maximum of two (2) hours
- Player and or coach's will not be scheduled for appearances within 24 hours match days, travel days or during training hours
- During the season, player and coaching staff appearances are subject to sudden changes or cancelation
- â€‹Player and coach appearances will be filled until the last game of the season. After that date, there are no guarantees that appearances will be possible
TO SUBMIT AN APPEARANCE REQUEST
Please submit all appearance requests in writing at least four (4) weeks prior to your event date. All request must be sent to the attention of:
EVENTS & PROMOTIONS